CURRENT 2019 EVENTS
APPLICATIONS FOR FUNDING OPEN!!
Noah’s Clubhouse is excited to announce our first open round of financial assistance is now open!
We are providing families, who have children with cerebral palsy, funding in the amount of a maximum of $500 to use for therapy.
**Families must reside in Markham, Ontario, or be seeking treatment in Markham, Ontario to apply for funding**
The applications will be accepted in PDF format only by email only at email@example.com. The applications will be accepted until the funds run out.
1. Applications must be complete in order to be considered as accepted.
2. Applications cannot be sent in a picture or image format.
3. Applicants must reside in Markham and/or receive therapy in Markham.
4. Families can apply for funding once per calendar year only.
The assistance will be distributed based on the order of the applications received.
As you may be aware, the organization 100+ Women Who Care Markham generously donated $11,430 to Noah’s Clubhouse this past May. As per the request of 100+ Women Who Care Markham, the funds must be used in Markham.
As such, only families residing in Markham who have children with cerebral palsy and/or seeking therapy in Markham will be eligible to apply for funding.
Purdy’s Chocolates – Ongoing
- Noah’s Clubhouse is selling chocolate lollipops, nut free chocolate bars, dark chocolate bars, almond milk bars and packages of hedgehogs and milk covered caramels.
- Ideal for stocking stuffers!
- Prices range from $2 to $5.00
- Please email us anytime to order your chocolates year round.
Cart Coins for Sale – Ongoing
- Noah’s Clubhouse is selling the shopping cart coins in $0.25 and $1.00 size coins on a keychain.
- Great gift idea!
- The cart coin set is priced at only $14.00 or $12.50 each for 2 sets or more.
Please email us anytime to order your cart coins.
Our past events have made the news! http://goo.gl/WveSF3